Screen Scotland is delighted to once again be working in partnership with the Edinburgh TV Festival: Digital Edition, which will be running from Monday 24 - Thursday 27 August 2020.
The festival has been reimagined in light of Covid-19 and will be delivered online to support and connect the TV industry. As always, a variety of sessions, panels and masterclasses make up an internationally focused programme that has digital content at its heart, as the festival continues to lead the way in showcasing world-class content.
Screen Scotland has acquired 20 fully-funded Delegate Passes to offer to independent production companies in Scotland. Passes will give full access to the TV Festivals’ online content sessions and networking opportunities. Passes may be particularly relevant for production companies who are currently engaged in development with Screen Scotland through our Broadcast Content Fund.
We have ring-fenced 5 of these Delegate Passes for emerging producers with no more than one broadcast credit, and welcome applications from those in underrepresented groups.* Please make note of this when completing the application form, if applicable.
*Underrepresented groups are defined as those who are women, BAME, LGBTQIA+, Deaf, Disabled, Gaelic and other minority ethnic language speakers, carers, have had experience of being in the care system, lower socio-economic background, from a Refugees and Migrant background.
The festival pass will give you:
- Access to the Edinburgh TV Festival 24-27 August which includes a digital delegate bag
- Exclusive sessions with the leading names associated with the TV Festival
- Access to apply for weekly speed meetings (during August) where you can meet decision makers 1-on-1
- Access to digital weeklies and an ongoing series of intimate roundtables where you can discuss issues and connect with your peers
- Access to an archive of everything the TV Festival delivers in 2020
- Priority booking for 2021 at an exclusive discount for digital pass holders
Before submitting your request, please note:
- This offer is open to Scotland-based producers and production companies only
- There is a limit of one pass per production company, unless a strong case is made for a second person (eg distinct project areas, working across larger slate)
- You will be notified by Monday 10 August if your application request has been successful
- Consider what projects you currently have and if they are at an appropriate stage for engaging with TV Festival participants, as well as who you seek to connect with.
Applications are now closed. Successful applicants will be informed by Monday 10 August 2020, with full details of how to register their delegate pass.