If you find that the text is too small for you to read, you can change it to a size you're more comfortable with:
- In Windows Internet Explorer, use View > Text Size.
- In Macintosh Internet Explorer, use View > Text Zoom.
- In Google Chrome, use View > Zoom In.
- In Opera, use the Zoom selector.
- In Firefox and other Mozilla browsers, use the View > Increase Text Size option.
- In Safari, use the View > Make Text Bigger option.
- If you use a wheel-mouse, you may be able to change the text size by holding down the Control or Command key and turning the wheel. In some browsers you can change the text size using Control or Command and the + and - keys.
Images on www.screen.scot
Images have alternative text added so that screen reader software can describe the content of those images.
www.screen.scot is not responsible for content or accessibility of external links.
For information on PDF files and accessibility visit Adobe accessibility.
To help us to continue to improve and develop the site, we welcome all feedback.
If you have any problems using the, or would like to make a suggestion, please email: [email protected]