*Applications have now closed for the Outlander Training Programmes 2021/2022.
Outlander are recruiting up to 32 trainees, across various departments to train on Outlander Season 7. As a trainee on Outlander you will be learning from some of the finest technicians and creatives working in the film and television industry. The experience of training within a real filming environment will create a strong platform for our trainees to embark on successful careers within this industry.
All trainees will attend an induction course at the start of their placement as well as a shadowing scheme where trainees will gain experience from other departments. You will have a training plan and there will also be regular meetings with supervisors to monitor your trainee development.
The Outlander Training Programme supports diversity and encourages applications from across all sections of the community.
No formal qualifications are required, however applicants must:
- Normally resident in Scotland (The production base is Cumbernauld)
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be over 18 years old
- Have a basic understanding of the film and television industry, preferably with relevant work experience
- Preferably have at least one credit from a professional TV or Film production
- Have no more than 12 months paid experience within the department they are applying to
- Preferably have a full clean driving licence
Sign up to the Outlander Training Programme emailing list to be notified for any further opportunities: https://rb.gy/nrtksh
For further information, please contact [email protected] ([email protected]), or visit https://www.screen.scot/skills-and-talent/skills-development/outlander-training-programme
For more information about specific job roles in the screen industries visit the ScreenSkills website.