Please note, this fund has now closed.
The Recovery Fund for Independent Cinemas aims to address the impacts and changes to the film exhibition sector caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This £2.5m Fund is part of a £31.5m package of support established by the Scottish Government and is focused on support for those independent cinema businesses that are key to the cultural life of Scotland.
The purpose of this Fund is to help stabilise, rebuild and revitalise independent cinema businesses in Scotland, by supporting new activity and initiatives that help address the fundamental shifts to the industry brought about by COVID-19.
- Fund opens - 12 noon, Wednesday 9 February 2022
- Application deadline - 12 noon, Friday 4 March 2022
- Eligibility Checking and Assessment - Friday 4 March – Friday 18 March 2022
- Decision-making panel - Friday 18 March 2022
- Notification of decisions, contracting and payments - from Monday 21 March 2022
- Activity to take place from/to - Friday 1 April – Saturday 31 December 2022
- Reporting and evaluation - Tuesday 28 February 2023
Please submit the End of Project Monitoring form, which is available to download at the bottom of this page, and accompanying financial report to [email protected] before 28 February 2023. Please include “RFIC” and your award number in the subject line of your email.
Download the Recovery Fund for Independent Cinemas End of Project Monitoring Form (Word doc, opens in new window)