Our Screen Executive is the multi-disciplinary team that leads on the funding and support for film and television development and production, distribution and exhibition, talent development and skills, and festivals, audiences and education.
- Isabel Davis, Executive Director
- David Smith, Director
- Scott Donaldson, Head of Film Education
- Leslie Finlay, Screen Officer
- Jennifer Armitage, Screen Officer
- Mark Thomas, Screen Officer
- Benjamin Taylor, Screen Officer
- Louise Acheson, Screen Officer
- Sean Greenhorn, Screen Officer
We distribute funds from Scottish Government and the National Lottery.
Get in touch
If you are interested in applying to any of our funding routes please first read the relevant guidance.
If you require support, further information or have any general enquiries about the work of Screen Scotland and how we can help you, please contact our Enquiries Service in the first instance.
Online: Send us a message via the contact form on the Creative Scotland website
Telephone: +44 (0) 345 603 6000*
Lines are open 10am-12pm and 2-4pm, Monday–Friday. Voicemail is available outwith these hours - leave a message with your number and we’ll arrange a time to call you.
If you are a D/deaf BSL user, you can access our services with the Contact Scotland-BSL programme. Go to www.contactscotland-bsl.org/public for more information.
* Please note: Calls to our 0345 number are charged at the same rate as calling UK national 01 or 02 numbers. Approximate charges are up to 9p per minute from landlines and between 3p–55p per minute from mobiles. However, calls to this number are also part of inclusive allowances. Please check with your phone line provider for exact charges